Fall (ing) days ~

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try
Y como deshacerme de ti si no te tengo
como alejarme de ti si estas tan lejos
Y el que es problema no es cambiarte
el problema es que no quiero

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that’s alright because I love the way you lie you lie
I love the way you lie, I love the way
With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
Tasting the poison paradise
I'm additcted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me
You gave my life direction
I´ll gave love connection,
we can't deny
I'm so obsessed
My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest

Hot sweat and blurry eyes
We're spinning on a roller coaster ride
With the world stuck in black and white
You drove me crazy every time we touched
Now im so broken that i can't get up Oh girl, you make me such a rush

I see you dancing with every girl
Looking for someone to rock your world
I'm checking your body
It's looking right
Boy I can tell that you go all night
Sweet boy, I just wanna be your fantasy boy
If you want it boy you got it
Push, push, push baby
Don't stop for a minute

You tried to pull me close
and whisper in my ear
you always told me lies
i cried out all my tears
I pushed my feelings to the side
but then you bring them back
Cuz you had your turn
But now you gonna learn
What it really feels like to miss me